I understand the challenges of finding just the right speaker for your group. The quality of the speaker can make or break the event. Hopefully, this information can help you decide if we would be a good fit!
30 years of professional public speaking (women’s contemporary humor)
Experienced and comfortable with groups of 5-500+
Award-winning humor blogger at Laugh Lines
International best-selling author of: Who Left the Cork Out of My Lunch? Middle Age, Modern Marriage & Other Complications, and Shake, Rattle & Roll With It; Living & Laughing with Parkinson’s
Former newspaper columnist (women’s contemporary humor)
Check out this live podcast from March 2016, with Philippe Matthews (too much fun!):
Below is a list of presentations I’m currently offering. These dynamic, entertaining, and instructional 30-40 minute presentations combine a little common sense with a lot of laughter. Aimed primarily at the 50+ woman, they’re guaranteed to raise her self-esteem and increase her confidence, while offering practical advice on how to rediscover her fabulous self.
How to Love Your Midlife Body
(without losing weight)
This humorous and instructional presentation includes:
- What’s Wrong with Most Well-Known Diets (or, Stupid Diets I’ve Tried and Why They Didn’t Work)
- How Not to Look Old (including frumpy fashion mistakes you’ll never make again)
- Practical, Fun Ways to Increase Your Confidence (including common, goofy tips that don’t always work)
- How to Clean Out Your Closet Like a Ninja, and Why it Matters
- Banish “Closet Full of Clothes, but Nothing to Wear” forever
- Step-by-Step Instructions, and a Take-Home Checklist!
- How to Make Shopping Fun Again
- Simply your wardrobe, de-stress your life
Not as Easy as It Sounds
A peek at the funny side of growing older in a society that worships youth:
- Identifying signs you’ve definitely reached midlife
- What to do when your youth, your Cougar status, and your MILF-ness are gone
- Whose idea was menopause??
- “Age-appropriate” clothing. What is that?
- How to get the “frumpy” out of your closet forever
- Why we don’t want to be young again (and why sex is better after 50)
- Easy and effective beauty tips you’ll love
- Lessons we learn from our middle-age bodies
Zen and the Art of Midlife Marriage
A rollicking romp through the do’s and don’ts of midlife marriage (with tips she can take home to Hubs!):
- Romantics or Roommates? Find out with my Romance Quiz
- How to seduce your wife
- How to talk to your husband without making him crazy (find out what he’s really thinking)
- How to compliment your wife
- Is it ever okay to lie to your spouse? (Hint: yes)
- Things wives (and husbands) never want to hear
- 8 things that can tank your marriage
- Lessons we learn from second (or third?) marriages
Thank you for taking the time to check me out. Still not sure? Feel free to download the following Author Pages for more information, or email me at email@example.com to set up a time to chat about how I can help make your event awesome!
Availability and fees will be discussed at the time of booking.